Announcing The Blogging ScholarshipBreaking News
We are proud to annouce the launch of The Blogging Scholarship. We are offering bloggers a $1,000 scholarship quarterly. Requirements:
Our requirements are Your blog must contain unique and interesting information about you and/or things you are passionate about. No spam bloggers please!!! You must be a U.S. citizen; 3.0 minimum GPA; Enrolled full-time in post-secondary education....
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests