Trump Jr. compares modern-day DNC to 1930s Nazi platformBreaking News
tags: Nazi, DNC, Donald Trump Jr
"I've been hearing the left talking about these things - fascism, Nazism on the right - and when you look at the actual history and how these things evolved, and you actually look at that platform versus the platform of the modern left, you say 'Wait a minute, those two are very heavily aligned,' " the president's eldest son told conservative cable news channel One America News Network.
"You see the Nazi platform from the early 1930s ... and you look at it compared to the DNC platform of today, you're saying, 'Man, those things are awfully similar' to a point where it's actually scary," Trump Jr. continued.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carl Reiner’s Life Should Remind Us: If You Like Laughing, Thank FDR And The New Deal
- A Teacher Held a Famous Racism Exercise in 1968. She’s Still at It.
- A Brief History of The Word ‘Redskin’ And How It Became a Source of Controversy
- Just How Little U.S. Students Learn About African American History — And Five Steps to Start to Change That
- Calling Racism A ‘Leftist Lie,’ White Vandals Target California Black Lives Matter Slogan
- When American Politics Turned Toxic (Review)
- Unions Are Essential for Eliminating Racism
- This Maine Governor Never Publicly Embraced the Klan, But He Never Disavowed its Support
- How a Lincoln-Douglass Debate Led to Historic Discovery
- Racist, Brutal Past or Hispanic History? Latinos Clash over Spanish Colonial Statues