Trump Jr. compares modern-day DNC to 1930s Nazi platformBreaking News
tags: Nazi, DNC, Donald Trump Jr
"I've been hearing the left talking about these things - fascism, Nazism on the right - and when you look at the actual history and how these things evolved, and you actually look at that platform versus the platform of the modern left, you say 'Wait a minute, those two are very heavily aligned,' " the president's eldest son told conservative cable news channel One America News Network.
"You see the Nazi platform from the early 1930s ... and you look at it compared to the DNC platform of today, you're saying, 'Man, those things are awfully similar' to a point where it's actually scary," Trump Jr. continued.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Statue Unsettles Italian City: Is It Celebrating a Poet or a Nationalist?
- A Charter School Gets Canceled for Wanting to Teach Indigenous History
- The 1969 Documentary That Tried to Humanize Queen Elizabeth II and The Royal Family
- The 96-Year-History of the Equal Rights Amendment
- The Amazon Rainforest under Threat
- An interview with historian James Oakes on the New York Times’ 1619 Project
- Historian Jeffrey Engel Takes Listener Questions On Impeachment Inquiry on NPR's All Things Considered
- 5 Historians on What Was Truly Unprecedented in This Week’s Impeachment Hearings
- Teaching impeaching: History comes to life in school as teachers seize on this historic moment. Here’s what some are doing — and how.
- Smithsonian Elevates the Frequently Ignored Histories of Women