"The Vietnam War" by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick: An interview with Christian G. Appy and Carolyn EisenbergHistorians in the News
tags: Vietnam War, Ken Burns
Christian G. Appy is a professor of history at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Carolyn Eisenberg is a professor of history at Hofstra University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following the panel, "A Fateful Misunderstanding: A Discussion of the Film Documentary The Vietnam War by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick."
comments powered by Disqus
- The Complicated History of Abortion and Abortion Law in the United States
- Discovery of Earliest Known Record of Mayan Calendar
- Buffalo Shooting Centuries in Making, Say Historians of Slavery and Reconstruction
- Isaac Chotiner Interviews Kathleen Belew on White Power and the Buffalo Mass Shooting
- What if Mental Illness Isn't All In Your Head?