"The Vietnam War" by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick: An interview with Christian G. Appy and Carolyn EisenbergHistorians in the News
tags: Vietnam War, Ken Burns
Christian G. Appy is a professor of history at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Carolyn Eisenberg is a professor of history at Hofstra University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following the panel, "A Fateful Misunderstanding: A Discussion of the Film Documentary The Vietnam War by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick."
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade