"The Vietnam War" by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick: An interview with Christian G. Appy and Carolyn EisenbergHistorians in the News
tags: Vietnam War, Ken Burns
Christian G. Appy is a professor of history at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Carolyn Eisenberg is a professor of history at Hofstra University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following the panel, "A Fateful Misunderstanding: A Discussion of the Film Documentary The Vietnam War by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick."
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield