"The Vietnam War" by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick: An interview with Christian G. Appy and Carolyn EisenbergHistorians in the News
tags: Vietnam War, Ken Burns
Christian G. Appy is a professor of history at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Carolyn Eisenberg is a professor of history at Hofstra University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following the panel, "A Fateful Misunderstanding: A Discussion of the Film Documentary The Vietnam War by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick."
comments powered by Disqus
- The 'America First Caucus' Is Backtracking, But Its Mistaken Ideas About 'Anglo-Saxon' History Still Have Scholars Concerned
- ‘Prejudice’ Exposed? Jane Austen’s Links to Slavery ‘Interrogated’
- 2021 Wolfson Prize Shortlist Announced
- The Chauvin Verdict: ‘The Terrain Going Forward Will Not Be the Same’
- 'The Making Of Biblical Womanhood' Tackles Contradictions In Religious Practice