Peek Inside Jackie Kennedy’s $49.5 Million Childhood HomeBreaking News
tags: Jackie Kennedy
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis's childhood home is now on the market for a whopping $49.5 million.
Located in the affluent suburb of McLean, Va., the hefty price tag makes the property, called Merrywood, the most expensive in the region.
The estate, which is currently owned by American Online co-founder Steve Case, was home to the former First Lady, then Jacqueline Bouvier, in the 1940s. The seven-acre property and 23,000 square-foot, Georgian-style mansion sit on the banks of the Potomac River outside of Washington, D.C.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction