A President's First 100 DaysHistorians in the News
tags: Trump, AHA2017
Historians compared the first 100 days of previous presidents and talked about priorities for the new Trump administration. Some of the issues they spoke about included international policy, civil rights, the economy, and immigration.
This discussion took place the American Historical Association’s annual meeting in Denver.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible