Video of the Week: North Korea propaganda video depicts Washington, D.C., nuclear attackRoundup
tags: North Korea, propaganda, Video of the Week
North Korea's newest propaganda video, "Last Chance," shows a nuclear strike on Washington, D.C., and warns the United States against provoking an attack.
The four-minute video, uploaded Saturday to the North's propaganda website DPRK, includes a computer-generated scene of a submarine-launched nuclear missilestriking the Capitol building in Washington, D.C.
As the weapon is shown exploding near the Lincoln Memorial, Korean subtitles appear on the screen.
"If the American imperialists provoke us a bit, we will not hesitate to slap them with a pre-emptive nuclear strike," the message said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea