Thomas Fleming is the author of more than forty books of fiction and nonfiction including the The Illusion of Victory: Americans in World War I, The New Dealers War: FDR and the War Within World War II, Liberty!, and biographies of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson. He is a frequent guest and contributor to NPR, PBS, A&E, The History Channel, and "The Today Show."
Mr. Fleming is a member of the board of directors of HNN.
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston