Thomas Fleming is the author of more than forty books of fiction and nonfiction including the The Illusion of Victory: Americans in World War I, The New Dealers War: FDR and the War Within World War II, Liberty!, and biographies of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson. He is a frequent guest and contributor to NPR, PBS, A&E, The History Channel, and "The Today Show."
Mr. Fleming is a member of the board of directors of HNN.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)