Thomas Fleming is the author of more than forty books of fiction and nonfiction including the The Illusion of Victory: Americans in World War I, The New Dealers War: FDR and the War Within World War II, Liberty!, and biographies of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson. He is a frequent guest and contributor to NPR, PBS, A&E, The History Channel, and "The Today Show."
Mr. Fleming is a member of the board of directors of HNN.
comments powered by Disqus
- Irish artist is colorizing the past
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop, "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag