Thomas Fleming is the author of more than forty books of fiction and nonfiction including the The Illusion of Victory: Americans in World War I, The New Dealers War: FDR and the War Within World War II, Liberty!, and biographies of George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson. He is a frequent guest and contributor to NPR, PBS, A&E, The History Channel, and "The Today Show."
Mr. Fleming is a member of the board of directors of HNN.
comments powered by Disqus
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize