How to Get Your Op Ed PublishedHistorians in the News
Jonathan Zimmerman was interviewed on April 17, 2015 at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. A well-known professor, he is celebrated for writing more op eds than probably any other living historian. We wanted to know what the secret of his success is.
comments powered by Disqus
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations