What Economists Are Saying Now About SlaveryHistorians in the News
This video features interview with two economists — Tulane’s Jonathan Pritchett and Columbia’s Charles Calomiris — who presented a paper about the economics of slavery at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 17, 2015. They were interviewed by the History News Network.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade