What Economists Are Saying Now About SlaveryHistorians in the News
This video features interview with two economists — Tulane’s Jonathan Pritchett and Columbia’s Charles Calomiris — who presented a paper about the economics of slavery at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 17, 2015. They were interviewed by the History News Network.
comments powered by Disqus
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events