Emanuel Aims to Boost Bid for Obama LibraryBreaking News
tags: Chicago, Rahm Emanuel, Obama library
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel “is doing a big favor for the University of Chicago, commandeering parkland to bolster its bid for the Barack Obama Presidential Library,” Crain’s Chicago Business reports.
“His magnanimous gesture boosts U of C’s chances of beating out Columbia Universityin New York to become the library’s home. A win would add new luster to the university’s already considerable prestige.”
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment