Donate to HNN TodayHistorians/History
HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation.
- By giving securely online. (Designate in the memo line that you want your donation to go to History Department/HNN.)
- By mailing your check, made out to The George Washington University and with the name of the department and HNN in the memo line, to:
The George Washington University
PO Box 98131
Washington, DC 20077-9756
- By phone by calling the GW Annual Fund at 1-800-789-2611.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
comments powered by Disqus
- Aaron Sorkin Sanitizes the Chicago 7
- Watergate Led to Reforms. Now, Would-Be Reformers Believe, So Will Trump
- Under External Investigation, N.C. Sons of Confederate Veterans Wage an Internal Civil War
- ‘It’s Negligence’: U. of Michigan Students Ordered to ‘Stay in Place’ After Covid-19 Cases Surge
- Former Democratic power broker James A. Johnson dies at 76
- In a Land of Cul-de-Sacs, the Street Grid Stages a Comeback
- Frontline: Whose Vote Counts?
- “A Fire That Has Spread Across the Country”: Jelani Cobb on Voter Suppression in the 2020 Election
- Dr. Carol Anderson: The 2020 Election and Beyond (video)
- 'Slavery and the City' Tour Sheds Light on London's Dark Past