5th day of protests at Colorado schools over proposal to ditch new AP history frameworkHistorians in the News
Dozens of students walked out of class and protested for a fifth day in Jefferson County.
Students were outside Bear Creek High School at 7:30 a.m. Thursday with signs protesting what they call censorship and rewriting history.
A handful of students from Summit Ridge Middle School walked out at about 10 a.m.
Dozens of students walked out of Columbine to protest at 10:45 a.m.
Students and parents have told 7NEWS that walkouts were also planned at other schools at different times on Thursday morning...
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘Make it right’: Descendants of slaves demand restitution from Georgetown
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Bayeux Tapestry to be displayed in Britain
- From prudish Victorians to arrows in the eye – 10 things from history everyone gets wrong
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield
- Stephen F. Cohen continues to berate Democrats for “demonizing Russia”
- Historian Taner Akçam’s new book includes "smoking gun" of Armenian Genocide
- Historian Antony Beevor “Astonished" At Ukraine Ban On His Best-Selling Book, “Stalingrad”
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ