5th day of protests at Colorado schools over proposal to ditch new AP history frameworkHistorians in the News
Dozens of students walked out of class and protested for a fifth day in Jefferson County.
Students were outside Bear Creek High School at 7:30 a.m. Thursday with signs protesting what they call censorship and rewriting history.
A handful of students from Summit Ridge Middle School walked out at about 10 a.m.
Dozens of students walked out of Columbine to protest at 10:45 a.m.
Students and parents have told 7NEWS that walkouts were also planned at other schools at different times on Thursday morning...
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea