Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Fathertags: book, Bush
Former President George W. Bush has written a book on another onetime White House occupant: his father.
The currently untitled biography of George H.W. Bush, 90, will be released in the U.S. and Canada in print and digital formats on Nov. 11, Crown Publishing Group said in a news release last night.
The book covers “the entire scope” of the elder Bush’s life, including “his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texas oil business, and his political rise as a congressman, U.S. representative to China and the United Nations, CIA director, vice president, and president,” according to the release.
comments powered by Disqus
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize