Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His FatherBreaking News
tags: book, Bush
Former President George W. Bush has written a book on another onetime White House occupant: his father.
The currently untitled biography of George H.W. Bush, 90, will be released in the U.S. and Canada in print and digital formats on Nov. 11, Crown Publishing Group said in a news release last night.
The book covers “the entire scope” of the elder Bush’s life, including “his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texas oil business, and his political rise as a congressman, U.S. representative to China and the United Nations, CIA director, vice president, and president,” according to the release.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction