Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Fathertags: book, Bush
Former President George W. Bush has written a book on another onetime White House occupant: his father.
The currently untitled biography of George H.W. Bush, 90, will be released in the U.S. and Canada in print and digital formats on Nov. 11, Crown Publishing Group said in a news release last night.
The book covers “the entire scope” of the elder Bush’s life, including “his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texas oil business, and his political rise as a congressman, U.S. representative to China and the United Nations, CIA director, vice president, and president,” according to the release.
comments powered by Disqus
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Heirs Claim Bank Made Off with Nazi-Looted Art
- Stanley Kutler’s book on Nixon Watergate abuses has been turned into a show on the web
- China bans books by pro-Hong Kong historian who retired from Princeton
- George Mason's digital history program is 20 years old -- and celebrating