Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His FatherBreaking News
tags: book, Bush
Former President George W. Bush has written a book on another onetime White House occupant: his father.
The currently untitled biography of George H.W. Bush, 90, will be released in the U.S. and Canada in print and digital formats on Nov. 11, Crown Publishing Group said in a news release last night.
The book covers “the entire scope” of the elder Bush’s life, including “his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texas oil business, and his political rise as a congressman, U.S. representative to China and the United Nations, CIA director, vice president, and president,” according to the release.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95