Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His FatherBreaking News
tags: book, Bush
Former President George W. Bush has written a book on another onetime White House occupant: his father.
The currently untitled biography of George H.W. Bush, 90, will be released in the U.S. and Canada in print and digital formats on Nov. 11, Crown Publishing Group said in a news release last night.
The book covers “the entire scope” of the elder Bush’s life, including “his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texas oil business, and his political rise as a congressman, U.S. representative to China and the United Nations, CIA director, vice president, and president,” according to the release.
comments powered by Disqus
- High on Hitler and Meth: Book Says Nazis Were Fueled by Drugs
- Guam war reparations bill moves to White House
- South Atlantic Mystery Flash in September 1979 Raised Questions about Nuclear Test
- California Owes Reparations To Victims Of Forced Race & Intellectual-Based Sterilization, Study Finds
- All the times in U.S. history that members of the electoral college voted their own way
- Historians' Debate: Is this The Age of Trump?
- Economists are attacking historians’ recent works on slavery
- Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
- National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
- UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment