Turkish Parliament Speaker writes letters to sixteen countries over genocide resolutions
Arinc stated that national parliaments were not the places where decisions on historical events can be taken, and added that parliaments should in fact exert efforts to create and improve atmosphere of friendship and cooperation among countries and peoples.
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic