Turkish Parliament Speaker writes letters to sixteen countries over genocide resolutions
Arinc stated that national parliaments were not the places where decisions on historical events can be taken, and added that parliaments should in fact exert efforts to create and improve atmosphere of friendship and cooperation among countries and peoples.
comments powered by Disqus
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success