Hot Topics: SyriaHot Topics
tags: Hot Topics, Syria
The Winners and Losers of the U.S.-Russia Deal
The Kerry-Lavrov agreement may be the inflection point when the U.S. stops being the sole superpower.
Syria: A Modest Proposal
Is it any worse to eat dead people than it is to kill them in the first place?
Nixon failed to change public opinion on Vietnam by addressing the nation.
The Hill to the Rescue on Syria?
Don't hold your breath.
The Real Goal of Obama's Syria Policy
A limited bombing campaign won't bring down Assad, but that's not the point -- it's to convince the government that the military situation is stalemated.
The Case for Intervention in Syria
Chemical weapons must be off-limits in war.
Syria in Historical Context
Credibility is Not a Good Reason to Attack Syria
"Credibility" is what led to Vietnam.
The Syrian Problem -- and an International Solution
Look to the United Nations. It's the legal thing to do.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Inside story finally told of the young US diplomat who cracked the case of the murder of 4 nuns in El Salvador in 1980
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges