Hot Topics: SyriaHot Topics
tags: Hot Topics, Syria
The Winners and Losers of the U.S.-Russia Deal
The Kerry-Lavrov agreement may be the inflection point when the U.S. stops being the sole superpower.
Syria: A Modest Proposal
Is it any worse to eat dead people than it is to kill them in the first place?
Nixon failed to change public opinion on Vietnam by addressing the nation.
The Hill to the Rescue on Syria?
Don't hold your breath.
The Real Goal of Obama's Syria Policy
A limited bombing campaign won't bring down Assad, but that's not the point -- it's to convince the government that the military situation is stalemated.
The Case for Intervention in Syria
Chemical weapons must be off-limits in war.
Syria in Historical Context
Credibility is Not a Good Reason to Attack Syria
"Credibility" is what led to Vietnam.
The Syrian Problem -- and an International Solution
Look to the United Nations. It's the legal thing to do.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Holds Wide Lead in South Carolina
- An All-or-Nothing Fight for the Supreme Court
- Did Trump Really Lose the Debate?
- Scalia’s Death Sets Off Epic Battle
- Democrats See Gift in GOP Blocking Court Nominee
- Quote of the Day
- The Nastiest GOP Debate
- Reaction to the Republican Debate
- The GOP Presidential Debate
- How Clinton Could Respond on Supreme Court Vacancy
- Trump and Clinton Way Ahead in South Carolina
- McConnell Says Senate Will Wait to Replace Scalia
- Antonin Scalia Is Dead
- Clinton Says Sanders Would Be Threat to Obama Legacy
- Internal Tracker Shows Trump Leading in South Carolina
- Ben Carson used an apparently fake Joseph Stalin quote — and the Internet loved it
- Rubio exaggerates in saying it's been 80 years since a 'lame duck' made a Supreme Court nomination
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges