HNN Hot Topics: MOOCsHot Topics
tags: Hot Topics, MOOCs, higher education, technology
Image via Shutterstock/Flickr.
- Coursera contract with UT system released; history chair says no MOOCs at Knoxville this fall (6-3-13)
- Historians at MOOC partner schools say faculty not consulted (5-30-13)
- San Jose State professors fire back at online class offer (5-25-13)
- Profs get ready for tens of thousands of students in online courses (1-14-13)
- Alex Sayf Cummings: Why MOOCs are Like the Music Industry (5-30-13)
- Claire B. Potter: Could Flipping the Curriculum Lead to More Jobs and Better Educated Students? (5-26-13)
- Jonathan Rees: Why Harvard Hates You (5-20-13)
- Michael S. Roth: My Global Philosophy Course (4-30-13)
- Susan Matt and Luke Fernandez: Before MOOCs, ‘Colleges of the Air’ (4-23-13)
- Jon Wiener: For-Profit Fiasco: California Public Colleges Turn to Web Courses (3-14-13)
- Jim Cullen: Review of Jeffrey Selingo's College (Un)Bound: The Future of Higher Education and What It Means for Students (5-26-13)
- Jonathan Rees: More or Less Bunk [Clearinghouse for MOOC-critical blog posts and updates]
comments powered by Disqus
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup