Week of January 14, 2013HNN Rundowns
|The History of Inauguration Day|
There have been 44 presidents and 66 inaugurations. Here's the highlights.
Tags: inauguration, Thomas Jefferson, presidents, George Washington
HNN Teacher's Edition: For Grade School
HNN’s Teacher’s Edition is designed to help busy teachers build classes around topics in the news. With just a few minutes preparation, teachers will be able to teach a class on current events, even if they haven't been in a position to follow the news closely.
Q & A
Crazy Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories Gone Mainstream
“Ike” and the “Red Menace”: Some Myths Won’t Die
News at Home
Channelling George Washington: Junking the Constitution
We're All [Ancient] Greeks Now When It Comes to Debt
Using Cold War Tactics to Confront Iran
Historians & History
Joyce Appleby Backing Petition to Disarm the Filibuster
Antietam's Bloody Intersection of War and Politics
Baseball's Hall of Fame Hypocrisy
The Agony of the Soldier Returned from the Wars
Review of Martin Duberman’s Howard Zinn: A Life on the Left
Review of Kevin Phillips's 1775: A Good Year for Revolution
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”