What are the 50 Objects that Define Change in New York City?
Attention historians! The New York Times is looking for historians' suggestions for a feature on 50 objects that represent or are emblematic of change in New York City. It's a follow-up to their September feature "A History of New York in 50 Objects."
Have an idea for an object? Comment below or send an email to email@example.com!
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing