What are the 50 Objects that Define Change in New York City?HNN
Attention historians! The New York Times is looking for historians' suggestions for a feature on 50 objects that represent or are emblematic of change in New York City. It's a follow-up to their September feature "A History of New York in 50 Objects."
Have an idea for an object? Comment below or send an email to email@example.com!
comments powered by Disqus
- Mike Huckabee’s 1998 Book Is Full Of Fake Quotes From America’s Founders
- Children should be taught about suffering under the British Empire, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Collateral damage: A brief history of U.S. mistakes at war
- East Germany's secrets are slowly being revealed
- William Buckley's FBI files released
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich
- Niall Ferguson leaving Harvard for Stanford
- Integration Of Cheerleaders Was Difficult To Achieve
- New-York Historical Society to Open Women’s History Center