What are the 50 Objects that Define Change in New York City?HNN
Attention historians! The New York Times is looking for historians' suggestions for a feature on 50 objects that represent or are emblematic of change in New York City. It's a follow-up to their September feature "A History of New York in 50 Objects."
Have an idea for an object? Comment below or send an email to email@example.com!
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools