Harold Holzer stepping back from some responsibilities at Met
Harold Holzer, a leading scholar of Abraham Lincoln, is stepping back from some of his responsibilties as Senior Vice President for External Affairs at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City in order to devote more time to research and writing. He will remain with museum as Senior Vice President for Government Relations and Public Affairs.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing