Life releases new JFK pics
It’s the days before Camelot, as you’ve never seen them before.
LIFE magazine has released a trove of rare, behind-the-scenes images from John F. Kennedy’s epic 1960 presidential campaign.
LIFE'S Kennedy chroniclers Paul Schutzer, Alfred Eisenstaedt and George Silk were there for nearly every moment of the then 43-year-old Kennedy’s run to become the United States’ second-youngest President, and first Catholic one.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian says Indian mascots remain popular even at schools that dropped them
- A column by Johns Hopkins historian N. D. B. Connolly causes a firestorm on the website of New York Times
- Garry Wills says the Pope is scaring the dickens out of rich people
- Tufts Prof: Obama Needs to Invite Jesse Jackson to White House
- Hilary Swank will play Emory historian Deborah Lipstadt in upcoming movie