Life releases new JFK pics
It’s the days before Camelot, as you’ve never seen them before.
LIFE magazine has released a trove of rare, behind-the-scenes images from John F. Kennedy’s epic 1960 presidential campaign.
LIFE'S Kennedy chroniclers Paul Schutzer, Alfred Eisenstaedt and George Silk were there for nearly every moment of the then 43-year-old Kennedy’s run to become the United States’ second-youngest President, and first Catholic one.
comments powered by Disqus
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign