'Now That I'm Relevant, I Can't Get a Job'
Tony Yang, a history lecturer at two California universities, has received unemployment benefits and been on food stamps since earning his Ph.D. He describes the psychological toll of having a doctorate but no steady source of income. [CLICK ON LINK FOR VIDEO]
comments powered by Disqus
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success
- Sven Beckert’s List of the Ten Books on Slavery You Need to Read
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa
- Historian Howard Segal says the cost of paying for expensive commencement speeches is diverting funds from where they’re most needed