'Now That I'm Relevant, I Can't Get a Job'
Tony Yang, a history lecturer at two California universities, has received unemployment benefits and been on food stamps since earning his Ph.D. He describes the psychological toll of having a doctorate but no steady source of income. [CLICK ON LINK FOR VIDEO]
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”