'Now That I'm Relevant, I Can't Get a Job'
Tony Yang, a history lecturer at two California universities, has received unemployment benefits and been on food stamps since earning his Ph.D. He describes the psychological toll of having a doctorate but no steady source of income. [CLICK ON LINK FOR VIDEO]
comments powered by Disqus
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis
- Historian says the removal of Nazi-era art to Switzerland makes restitution unlikely
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita