Car museum in legal battle over Kennedy assassin's tombstone
The Historic Auto Attractions Museum of Roscoe, Ill. counts among its attractions a John Dillinger getaway car, one of Adolf Hitler's staff cars and limousines used by Josef Stalin and Evita Peron. It also happens to house Lee Harvey Oswald's tombstone, displayed in a room devoted to the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
The Chicago Tribune reports that Dallas pub owner David Card says the stone is rightfully his....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay
- The Hong Kong events in historical perspective: An interview with Jeffrey Wasserstrom
- Colorado professor helped create framework for controversial AP US History Course
- History departments aren't going to go out of business, but ...