Car museum in legal battle over Kennedy assassin's tombstoneBreaking News
The Historic Auto Attractions Museum of Roscoe, Ill. counts among its attractions a John Dillinger getaway car, one of Adolf Hitler's staff cars and limousines used by Josef Stalin and Evita Peron. It also happens to house Lee Harvey Oswald's tombstone, displayed in a room devoted to the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
The Chicago Tribune reports that Dallas pub owner David Card says the stone is rightfully his....
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools