Car museum in legal battle over Kennedy assassin's tombstone
The Historic Auto Attractions Museum of Roscoe, Ill. counts among its attractions a John Dillinger getaway car, one of Adolf Hitler's staff cars and limousines used by Josef Stalin and Evita Peron. It also happens to house Lee Harvey Oswald's tombstone, displayed in a room devoted to the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
The Chicago Tribune reports that Dallas pub owner David Card says the stone is rightfully his....
comments powered by Disqus
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa
- Historian Howard Segal says the cost of paying for expensive commencement speeches is diverting funds from where they’re most needed
- Historian Shelly Cline researches female Nazi guards
- Owen Chadwick, Eminent Historian of Christianity, Dies at 99
- Members of the University of South Florida’s history department are finding new ways to get their jobs done after budget cuts