Car museum in legal battle over Kennedy assassin's tombstone
The Historic Auto Attractions Museum of Roscoe, Ill. counts among its attractions a John Dillinger getaway car, one of Adolf Hitler's staff cars and limousines used by Josef Stalin and Evita Peron. It also happens to house Lee Harvey Oswald's tombstone, displayed in a room devoted to the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
The Chicago Tribune reports that Dallas pub owner David Card says the stone is rightfully his....
comments powered by Disqus
- Israel Museum turns a 'brief history of humankind' into exhibit
- What Niall Ferguson's been tweeting lately
- Scholar of Urban Riots: Expect More Unrest
- Historian says Indian mascots remain popular even at schools that dropped them
- A column by Johns Hopkins historian N. D. B. Connolly causes a firestorm on the website of New York Times