Edwin Black "War Against The Weak": Live stream on April 25, Noon ETHistorians in the News
Edwin Black unveils the latest research about eugenics in the Expanded Edition of his best-selling book, award-winning book "War Against the Weak" in a live event at North Carolina General Assembly's Legislative Auditorium April 25 at Noon ET. The event is sponsored by the Campbell University Law School in Raleigh, North Carolina, in partnership with the Urban League of Winston-Salem, the American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists, North Carolina Holocaust Council, Jewish Life at Duke, Scholars for Peace in the Middle East, the State of California Center for the Study of the Holocaust, Genocide, Human Rights and Tolerance, The Auto Channel, History Network News, The Cutting Edge News, Spero Forum, and the Jewish Virtual Library.
Broadcast takes place on in Raleigh NC at Noon ET, April 25, 2012.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy