History orders ‘Vikings,’ the network’s first scripted drama seriesRoundup: Pop Culture & the Arts ... Movies, Documentaries and Museum Exhibits
The network announced Tuesday that it had made a full first-season commitment for its first scripted drama series ever — about Norse warriors — to debut in ’13.
History says that it’s ordered “Vikings” because though “they were the fiercest adventurers of all time,” their story has “never been told.”...
comments powered by Disqus
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017