Week of February 20, 2012HNN Rundowns
- Sheldon Richman: February 19, 1942: A Day that Will Live in Infamy (L & P)
- Editor's Desk: Is There a History Movie Out There Historians Actually Like?
Questions People are Googling
- Is It Presidents Day or President's Day or Presidents' Day?
- Which Presidents Do the Presidents Themselves Like?
- How Have Past U.S. Presidents Broken Bad News in Times of War?
- How Did Afghanistan Receive Its Current Borders?
- Do Mormons Wear Special Underwear?
HNN Special: Oscar Night
The Last Bow for 35mm Film
If History is Any Judge, the History Movie is a Big Winner at Oscar Time
Robert Brent Toplin
History Films Are Back at the Oscars
News at Home
The Tragic Lost Opportunity of School Reform
Ronald W. Evans
How to Think About Corporate Personhood, Part II
Gingrich and Romney: Right and Wrong on Space Travel
A Brief History of the War Formerly Known As The Global War On Terror
Andrew J. Bacevich
The BBC’s "Alternative Honors List"
Yemen's Instability Could Be Fixed by Food Aid
Historians & History
Channelling George Washington: America's Forgotten Blessing
Why I Still Like Ike
Review of Ira Shapiro's The Last Great Senate
Joel K. Goldstein
comments powered by Disqus
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut