Week of February 20, 2012HNN Rundowns
- Sheldon Richman: February 19, 1942: A Day that Will Live in Infamy (L & P)
- Editor's Desk: Is There a History Movie Out There Historians Actually Like?
Questions People are Googling
- Is It Presidents Day or President's Day or Presidents' Day?
- Which Presidents Do the Presidents Themselves Like?
- How Have Past U.S. Presidents Broken Bad News in Times of War?
- How Did Afghanistan Receive Its Current Borders?
- Do Mormons Wear Special Underwear?
HNN Special: Oscar Night
The Last Bow for 35mm Film
If History is Any Judge, the History Movie is a Big Winner at Oscar Time
Robert Brent Toplin
History Films Are Back at the Oscars
News at Home
The Tragic Lost Opportunity of School Reform
Ronald W. Evans
How to Think About Corporate Personhood, Part II
Gingrich and Romney: Right and Wrong on Space Travel
A Brief History of the War Formerly Known As The Global War On Terror
Andrew J. Bacevich
The BBC’s "Alternative Honors List"
Yemen's Instability Could Be Fixed by Food Aid
Historians & History
Channelling George Washington: America's Forgotten Blessing
Why I Still Like Ike
Review of Ira Shapiro's The Last Great Senate
Joel K. Goldstein
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch Robert Kennedy Push Gun Control In Same Town As Recent Mass Shooting
- October is LGBT History Month
- Textbook publisher apologizes for passage referring to slavery as immigration
- 60 Minutes interviews the priest who’s made it his mission to expose the forgotten victims of the Holocaust
- ISIS Destroys Triumphal Arches in Palmyra, Syria
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81