Archives Investigates Loss of Roberts File
Members of the archives staff have said the loss of the file was their own clerical error, and they have already made public a facsimile of the file's contents reconstructed from other records. The archives said Wednesday that Reagan library staff members believed that the other records and computer databases had enabled them to reconstruct everything in the file independently.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ted Widmer picks the 5 best presidential books worth reading
- AHA backs California's LGBT History law
- Cultural historian traces history of baby food
- Jules Witcover identifies the best and worst veeps in US history in an interview about his new book
- USC history professor studies Civil War experience through the senses