Archives Investigates Loss of Roberts File
Members of the archives staff have said the loss of the file was their own clerical error, and they have already made public a facsimile of the file's contents reconstructed from other records. The archives said Wednesday that Reagan library staff members believed that the other records and computer databases had enabled them to reconstruct everything in the file independently.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome