Archives Investigates Loss of Roberts File
Members of the archives staff have said the loss of the file was their own clerical error, and they have already made public a facsimile of the file's contents reconstructed from other records. The archives said Wednesday that Reagan library staff members believed that the other records and computer databases had enabled them to reconstruct everything in the file independently.
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?