Archives Investigates Loss of Roberts FileBreaking News
Members of the archives staff have said the loss of the file was their own clerical error, and they have already made public a facsimile of the file's contents reconstructed from other records. The archives said Wednesday that Reagan library staff members believed that the other records and computer databases had enabled them to reconstruct everything in the file independently.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"