Vintage ‘Doctor Who’ Episodes, Believed Lost, Have Rematerialized
He’s a centuries-old Time Lord from an alien planet who can travel the universe and history itself, so why shouldn’t the Doctor be able to make things materialize out of thin air now and then?
The BBC has recovered two vintage episodes of “Doctor Who,” the long-running science-fiction adventure series, dating to the 1960s and featuring two of the original actors who played the Doctor, The Guardian reported....
comments powered by Disqus
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Richmond split over Confederate history
- The World's Jewish Population Is Nearing Pre-Holocaust Levels
- Bernie Sanders’s Revolutionary Roots Were Nurtured in ’60s Vermont
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing