Vintage ‘Doctor Who’ Episodes, Believed Lost, Have RematerializedRoundup: Pop Culture & the Arts ... Movies, Documentaries and Museum Exhibits
He’s a centuries-old Time Lord from an alien planet who can travel the universe and history itself, so why shouldn’t the Doctor be able to make things materialize out of thin air now and then?
The BBC has recovered two vintage episodes of “Doctor Who,” the long-running science-fiction adventure series, dating to the 1960s and featuring two of the original actors who played the Doctor, The Guardian reported....
comments powered by Disqus
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.