Vintage ‘Doctor Who’ Episodes, Believed Lost, Have Rematerialized
He’s a centuries-old Time Lord from an alien planet who can travel the universe and history itself, so why shouldn’t the Doctor be able to make things materialize out of thin air now and then?
The BBC has recovered two vintage episodes of “Doctor Who,” the long-running science-fiction adventure series, dating to the 1960s and featuring two of the original actors who played the Doctor, The Guardian reported....
comments powered by Disqus
- Climate of Change: The Catholic Church's Dance With Science
- Sacrificed Humans Discovered Among Prehistoric Tombs
- Nazis Triumph Over Communists in Ukraine
- Obits for Happy Rockefeller blamed her for his political decline. Don’t believe it.
- Historian investigates claim that Bugsy Siegel wanted to kill Goring
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize