Vintage ‘Doctor Who’ Episodes, Believed Lost, Have RematerializedRoundup: Pop Culture & the Arts ... Movies, Documentaries and Museum Exhibits
He’s a centuries-old Time Lord from an alien planet who can travel the universe and history itself, so why shouldn’t the Doctor be able to make things materialize out of thin air now and then?
The BBC has recovered two vintage episodes of “Doctor Who,” the long-running science-fiction adventure series, dating to the 1960s and featuring two of the original actors who played the Doctor, The Guardian reported....
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize