National Archives displays WWI secret ink papers
Newly declassified documents that date to World War I are going on display at the National Archives in Washington.
The 1918 documents detail Germany's secret ink formulas from World War I. They went on display this week and will remain on view through the end of July....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?