National Archives displays WWI secret ink papers
Newly declassified documents that date to World War I are going on display at the National Archives in Washington.
The 1918 documents detail Germany's secret ink formulas from World War I. They went on display this week and will remain on view through the end of July....
comments powered by Disqus
- Biographer of a Progressive reformer says it's odd reading stories about inequality in the news every day
- Dutch sociologist says that what is new about mass killing is that we’re embarrassed by it
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Convicted felon Conrad Black has a new book out
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830