National Archives displays WWI secret ink papers
Newly declassified documents that date to World War I are going on display at the National Archives in Washington.
The 1918 documents detail Germany's secret ink formulas from World War I. They went on display this week and will remain on view through the end of July....
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic