Nottingham Great War centenary exhibition call for help
Family historians with an interest in World War I are being asked to help with an exhibition in Nottingham.
The Nottinghamshire Great War centenary exhibition will mark the contribution ordinary people made to the war.
It will open at Castle Museum in August 2014, the 100th anniversary of the start of WWI.
Organisers have appealed for volunteer guides to help visitors with their own research as well as personal mementos, letters and war diaries for the show.
Exhibition curator and military historian Major John Cotterill said: "We want our exhibition to be a living exhibition"....
comments powered by Disqus
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate