International award for media historian David Hendy
Media historian David Hendy has won an international prize for outstanding journalism for a BBC radio 3 series.
Hendy was given the James W Carey Award in recognition of his work as writer and presenter of Rewiring the Mind, a series of five programmes that explored the way in which modern media have shaped mental life since 1900....
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians
- Harvard’s Drew Faust says the Civil War marked the start of large-scale industrial war, not WW I