Former Pakistani President Claims There Was Never Bin Laden Deal With U.S.
Musharraf's spokesman Fawad Chaudhry said Tuesday that news reports claiming Musharraf and the administration of former U.S. President George W. Bush had such an understanding are baseless.
Chaudhry says no such agreement was signed during Musharraf's tenure and there wasn't a verbal understanding either. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- Emory’s Leslie Harris says we should remember the racist roots of American colleges as we think about what went wrong at OU and other schools
- Stanford historian looks to the U.S. Postal Service to map the boom and bust of 19th-century American West
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston