Former Pakistani President Claims There Was Never Bin Laden Deal With U.S.
Musharraf's spokesman Fawad Chaudhry said Tuesday that news reports claiming Musharraf and the administration of former U.S. President George W. Bush had such an understanding are baseless.
Chaudhry says no such agreement was signed during Musharraf's tenure and there wasn't a verbal understanding either. ...
comments powered by Disqus
- The Memorial Where Slavery Is Real
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Harvard’s Nancy Cott says the Chief Justice in the gay marriage case has a stilted idea of the history of marriage
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.