New book highlights Reagan's private notecard collection
Historian Douglas Brinkley discusses the collection of never before seen handwritten note cards recently discovered by the Ronald Reagan Presidential library.
[The cards include hundreds of his jokes. Click on the Source link to see the cards and Brinkley talking about them.]
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences