200 years of royal wedding dressesBreaking News
Whatever Catherine Middleton will be wearing on her big day, one thing is certain: her dress will take its place in history, joining past royal wedding couture creations.
To celebrate the marriage of Prince William and Kate, Kensington Palace has brought out six sumptuous gowns - seldom seen by the public - all worn by royal brides over the past 200 years.
Take a look with Senior Curator Joanna Marschner, and see how fashions changed through the decades....
comments powered by Disqus
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut