200 years of royal wedding dressesBreaking News
Whatever Catherine Middleton will be wearing on her big day, one thing is certain: her dress will take its place in history, joining past royal wedding couture creations.
To celebrate the marriage of Prince William and Kate, Kensington Palace has brought out six sumptuous gowns - seldom seen by the public - all worn by royal brides over the past 200 years.
Take a look with Senior Curator Joanna Marschner, and see how fashions changed through the decades....
comments powered by Disqus
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award