HNN 2.0 is Live!HNN
“Nothing endures but change.”
In the spirit of Heraclitus, a completely new and revamped version of the History News Network is now live! We’d like to thank our friends at George Mason University, particularly Ammon Shepard and web guru Roberto Sanchez, for their tireless work in designing and coding the new website.
HNN may be experience temporary service outages through the next few days as we iron out the inevitable glitches that accompany a new site rollout. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- Streamlined site redesign. The clutter of the old HNN is now history itself!
- Redesigned dropdown menu. Highlight the Department headings in the left to display the various subgroups.
- Fully integrated Disqus comments system, making it easier than ever to comment on HNN.
- Breaking News, Roundup Top 10, and Hot Topics boxes at the very top of the website, showcasing the latest news, the best Internet commentary, and in-depth collection of topical articles as compiled by HNN staff.
- Administrative improvements that will make it easier for HNN’s staff and bloggers to publish articles and blog entries.
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments