HNN 2.0 is Live!HNN
“Nothing endures but change.”
In the spirit of Heraclitus, a completely new and revamped version of the History News Network is now live! We’d like to thank our friends at George Mason University, particularly Ammon Shepard and web guru Roberto Sanchez, for their tireless work in designing and coding the new website.
HNN may be experience temporary service outages through the next few days as we iron out the inevitable glitches that accompany a new site rollout. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- Streamlined site redesign. The clutter of the old HNN is now history itself!
- Redesigned dropdown menu. Highlight the Department headings in the left to display the various subgroups.
- Fully integrated Disqus comments system, making it easier than ever to comment on HNN.
- Breaking News, Roundup Top 10, and Hot Topics boxes at the very top of the website, showcasing the latest news, the best Internet commentary, and in-depth collection of topical articles as compiled by HNN staff.
- Administrative improvements that will make it easier for HNN’s staff and bloggers to publish articles and blog entries.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch Robert Kennedy Push Gun Control In Same Town As Recent Mass Shooting
- October is LGBT History Month
- Textbook publisher apologizes for passage referring to slavery as immigration
- 60 Minutes interviews the priest who’s made it his mission to expose the forgotten victims of the Holocaust
- ISIS Destroys Triumphal Arches in Palmyra, Syria
- Finally some good news for history grads
- Historians issue statement in support of European migrants
- Conservative historian Arthur Herman slammed for saying Obama is highly submissive to Putin and other strong leaders
- Intellectual historians to gather in October
- Yuri N. Afanasyev, Historian Who Repudiated Communism, Dies at 81