HNN 2.0 is Live!HNN
“Nothing endures but change.”
In the spirit of Heraclitus, a completely new and revamped version of the History News Network is now live! We’d like to thank our friends at George Mason University, particularly Ammon Shepard and web guru Roberto Sanchez, for their tireless work in designing and coding the new website.
HNN may be experience temporary service outages through the next few days as we iron out the inevitable glitches that accompany a new site rollout. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
- Streamlined site redesign. The clutter of the old HNN is now history itself!
- Redesigned dropdown menu. Highlight the Department headings in the left to display the various subgroups.
- Fully integrated Disqus comments system, making it easier than ever to comment on HNN.
- Breaking News, Roundup Top 10, and Hot Topics boxes at the very top of the website, showcasing the latest news, the best Internet commentary, and in-depth collection of topical articles as compiled by HNN staff.
- Administrative improvements that will make it easier for HNN’s staff and bloggers to publish articles and blog entries.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”