Joshua Brown: Arizona Shreds the Constitution
Joshua Brown is executive director of the American Social History Project/Center for Media and Learning and professor of history at the City University of New York Graduate Center.
comments powered by Disqus
John a Wilson - 5/2/2010
If the Progressives consider the Constitution a "Living Document"? Why is this an issue. Obama has done far more shredding than the good people of Arizona are accused of doing.
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Richmond split over Confederate history
- The World's Jewish Population Is Nearing Pre-Holocaust Levels
- Bernie Sanders’s Revolutionary Roots Were Nurtured in ’60s Vermont
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing