HNN Hot Topics: Confederate FlagHot Topics
tags: Confederacy, Confederate flag
Click HERE for our latest stories.
- Half U.S. backs Confederate History Month
- Va. seeks balance in marking Civil War's 150th anniversary, tapping Kennedy-era historian
- Jean Pfaelzer: Where’s The Mule for Victims of Slavery?
- Confederate history doesn't always travel well
- Williamjames Hull Hoffer: Civility in Modern America Isn't as Bad as Before the Civil War
- Pearl Duncan: America's Complete History Includes Slaves
- Ethan J. Kytle and Blain Roberts: How McConnell's Remarks Could Jeopardize Southern Tourism
- Frank Rich: Welcome to Confederate History Month
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: The Ghost of Bobby Lee
- Grace Elizabeth Hale: Confederate History is All About Race
- Obama: Governor's failure to mention slavery unacceptable
- Allen C. Guelzo: Slavery, Treason, and True Southern Courage
- Eugene Robinson: Haley Barbour's 'Diddly' Sense of Slavery's History
- Miss. Confederate History Month ignores slavery
- Mississippi Gov. Barbour Backs McDonnell on 'Confederate History' Declaration
- Apology not accepted, lawmaker says of McDonnell
- McDonnell's Confederate History Month proclamation irks civil rights leaders
- Virginia Governor McDonnell Declares April ‘Confederate History Month’
- How Does a British Imperialist Spell"Free Black Labour" in 1866?
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘The Crown’: The History Behind Season 3 on Netflix
- No, Trump in 2019 is not like George Washington in 1794
- Confederate Statue in North Carolina Comes Down After 112 Years
- NASA Renames Object After Uproar Over Old Name’s Nazi Connotations
- New Statue Unsettles Italian City: Is It Celebrating a Poet or a Nationalist?
- Beloved University professor passes away at 64
- British Historians Antony Beevor, Tom Holland and Dan Snow say they cannot vote for party under Corbyn
- He Predicted Both Trump’s Election and Impeachment. What Else Does He Know?
- Dorothy Seymour Mills, who received belated credit for husband's baseball books, dies at 91
- A Defense of Aristocracy: On Anthony T. Kronman’s “The Assault on American Excellence”