Originally published 10/29/2013
Bruce E. Baker and Barbara Hahn
The federal government plays a critical role in prevent rampant agricultural speculation. But it wasn't playing that role during the shutdown.
Originally published 07/04/2016
There's No There There
"Who and Where is My Enemy?"
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism