Originally published 06/20/2016
Cohn showed Trump how to exploit power and instill fear through a simple formula: attack, counterattack and never apologize.
Originally published 11/25/2013
On today’s college campuses, rape is harder to define.
Originally published 01/15/2018
Believe it or not, Roy Cohn, the slimy lawyer who unintentionally helped make ‘McCarthyism’ American for ‘smear,’ once sued Martin Luther King Jr. … for libel.
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”