Can North Carolin'a HB2 anti-transgender law be challenged using Title VII?
by Katherine Turk
The answer is probably not, alas. Why? Employers have weathered the civil rights revolution by accepting a definition of equality that does not require them to do much beyond treat workers interchangeably.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations