Originally published 07/17/2017
Aaron Burr was. But presidents can't be.
Originally published 11/04/2016
Hillary Clinton’s Email Problems Are Not as Bad as When Vice President Aaron Burr Was Indicted for Murder
She can take comfort in the fact that while many view her situation as dire, Aaron Burr’s was far worse.
Originally published 06/07/2016
Donald J. Fraser
Like Trump, Burr was despised by his peers.
Originally published 10/19/2008
Peter Charles Hoffer
In the next year, the public opinion will have occasion to revisit President George W. Bush’s attempts to ferret out and punish suspected terrorist
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics