Originally published 07/17/2017
Aaron Burr was. But presidents can't be.
Originally published 11/04/2016
Hillary Clinton’s Email Problems Are Not as Bad as When Vice President Aaron Burr Was Indicted for Murder
She can take comfort in the fact that while many view her situation as dire, Aaron Burr’s was far worse.
Originally published 06/07/2016
Donald J. Fraser
Like Trump, Burr was despised by his peers.
Originally published 10/19/2008
Peter Charles Hoffer
In the next year, the public opinion will have occasion to revisit President George W. Bush’s attempts to ferret out and punish suspected terrorist
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency