This Historian Just Made It Likelier that Sandy Hook Parents Will Be Able to Press Their Case Against Remington
by Pamela Haag
She’s got the evidence that bolsters their case that Remington’s marketing has long targeted teenage boys.
- Racist Mural Puts Tate Galleries in a Bind
- "We're Going to Publish": The New York Times' Oral History of the Pentagon Papers
- ‘What the Hell Happened?’ Inside the Nikole Hannah-Jones Tenure Case
- Virginia Theological Seminary Pays Reparations to Descendants of Enslaved and Jim Crow Laborers
- Supreme Court Rejects Sentence Reductions for Minor Crack Offenses