Originally published 05/05/2017
The deal is not the source of America's problems.
Originally published 05/04/2017
Trump’s Flip-Flop on NAFTA Reveals This Important Difference Between Him and Ross Perot & Patrick Buchanan
Their nationalism included corporations. Trump's ire is reserved for government.
Originally published 05/10/2016
There are a lot of things that Trump gets wrong about NAFTA, including its basic history.
- The Koreas Are Weighing a Peace Deal. Here’s What That Might Mean.
- Slavery's hidden history in the mid-Hudson Valley coming to light
- The discovery of a map made by a Native American is reshaping thinking about the Lewis & Clark expedition
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- This is what happened when a historian with a rural background wrote favorably about gun control in the Washington Post
- Is Economics Going Back To The 1800s? Maybe So.
- Historian: Why destroying archives is never a good idea
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him