Museum of the Second World War
Originally published 02/06/2017
Mayor of Gdansk says rightwing politicians need to keep their hands off the new Museum of the Second World War
They seem to think it’s not patriotic enough.
Originally published 05/05/2016
Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
"The preemptive liquidation of the museum is nothing less than a violent blow to the world’s cultural heritage."
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism