Originally published 04/09/2016
Hitler himself paid no attention to the town of Braunau, but the fate of the privately owned home there has been debated since World War II ended.
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- Only One Man Was Found Guilty for His Role in the My Lai Massacre
- Indian Children’s Book Lists Hitler as Leader ‘Who Will Inspire You’
- Who Owns the Vikings?
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89