SOURCE: ZD Net
Microsoft creates a program that aims to use AI to preserve the world's cultures in the face of globalisation.
SOURCE: The Inquirer
Topics sensitive to the government are off-limits for Xiaoice.
by Thomas Fleming
I had been told by experts not to download Windows 10. Then I discovered it had downloaded anyway. Grrr.
SOURCE: Business Insider
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
Microsoft deployed a “highly opinionated” artificial intelligence robot on Twitter. The first thing it learned? To hate.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism