WEB Du Bois
Originally published 02/20/2018
Ibram X. Kendi
How the 1899 lynching of Sam Hose affected the writing of W.E.B. Du Bois's classic.
Originally published 03/03/2016
That’s the controversial argument of a new book, The Scholar Denied: W.E.B. Du Bois and the Birth of Modern Sociology by sociologist R. W. Connell.
- Alabama-based League of the South launches Russian-language page to promote 'Southern nationalism'
- Young Jews Are Rebelling on Israeli Heritage Trips
- City Releases Trove of Documents in Central Park Jogger Case
- Kavanaugh: Watergate tapes decision may have been wrong
- Facebook Puts Holocaust Denial Groups in Top Search Results
- Patty Limerick criticizes History Colorado for 'history lite' exhibits
- Scholar says Leviticus 1.0 didn’t demonize same-sex relationships
- Martha Jones sets the record straight about birthright citizenship
- Max Boot: This conservative would take Obama back in a nanosecond
- Historian Nathan Hatch is the Highest Paid College President in the U.S.