by Bernard von Bothmer
How did Hitler use the Berlin Olympics to fool the world in 1936?
SOURCE: The Root
The director of the documentary Olympic Pride, American Prejudice recalls the obstacles she encountered in telling the stories of these unsung athletes.
by Rick Shenkman
Everyone knows that at the 1936 Olympics Hitler snubbed Jesse Owens. But is it true?
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate
- Railway Companies Aren't Simply Being Stingy: Denying Sick Days is Central to their Business Model
- Privacy Was Doomed by Imagining it as Property
- Alabama Women, Like Predecessors, are Keeping a Strike Alive
- The "Private Little Hell" of Florida's 1950s Anti-Gay Faculty Investigations