Jan Tomasz Gross
Originally published 07/11/2016
Princeton’s Jan Tomasz Gross's controversial research into Polish complicity in the Holocaust is again in the news
It comes on the 75th anniversary of the massacre of hundreds of Jews in Jedwabne, which he exposed.
Originally published 02/15/2016
Academics have rallied to the defense of one of the world’s leading Holocaust historians after reports that Poland intends to strip him of a national honor because he claimed that Poles were complicit in Nazi war crimes.
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority