Vietnam;Holocaust;Death Penalty; Kahane; Mississippi;Polner
Originally published 10/24/2013
“This is going to make a powerful statement, I think, not only to the state but to the country."
Originally published 12/31/2015
There's No There There
Murray Polner: Remembering 7 men who would not surrender to the liars, frauds and chicken hawks who manipulate and distort our lives.
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law