Originally published 12/09/2015
In her inspiring and illuminating new book "Headstrong: 52 Women Who Change Science—and the World" Rachel Swaby introduces some of the great and often underappreciated or forgotten minds of science.
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency